AMS Vans Buy Back Program
When you no longer want or need your AMS-brand wheelchair van, we'll buy it back. It doesn't get easier than that! AMS wheelchair vans are quality handicap conversions with one of the highest resale values in the market. To sell a professionally modified wheelchair vehicle back to AMS is a smart, stress-free option. While many dealerships list the assistive technology in your wheelchair van as aftermarket add-ons, AMS Vans knows the true value of your conversion and the resale value of your minivan.
Our buy-back option saves you time and money. Avoid internet scams, haggling over prices or displaying personal contact information online by selling your used AMS wheelchair van back to us. If your AMS Legend, Edge, or Edge II brand wheelchair van meets our guidelines and is in good working condition, it can be considered for direct sale. Simply fill out the online form, and our mobility consultants will contact you with a price quote, typically within 24 hours. Sell a wheelchair van for fast and easy cash through our direct buy program -- we offer some of the best prices in the industry.
AMS Vans can provide nationwide pick-up of your used AMS Vans wheelchair minivan from your home or office. Once our mobility professional arrives, he will verify the information you provided us and return your conversion minivan to our offices in Norcross, GA (pick-up fees may apply).
Basic Guidelines for Wheelchair Van Buy-Back:
- Chrysler and Dodge – no more than 10 years old
- Volkswagen – 2009 or newer
- Honda – 2005 or newer
- Less than 75,000 miles
- Must be in good working condition
- Must be accident-free
You'll need some general information about your used AMS Vans wheelchair van to complete the form:
- Make, model and year
- Trim level
- General working condition
- Automatic or manual transmission
- Interior and exterior condition
- Asking price
- Any remaining money owed on loan
- Your contact information (name, phone, e-mail address, street address)
- Pictures of your minivan (not required but definitely helps)
- Detailed description of both the mechanical and cosmetic condition
- Any factory or aftermarket features (i.e. DVD, sunroof)
AMS Vans reserves the right to refuse a sale due to misrepresentation of the minivan in the quote form. Our mobility professional will conduct a detailed inspection of the minivan upon pick-up or drop-off.