Testimonial | Review - Handicap Van Buyer Willie W Is Happy with His Handicap Van Purchase in Oxford, NC
When I decided that we needed a handicapped van, I wanted it 'right now.
' My wife, who has ALS and is in a wheelchair, went on the computer to find us a used van. We contacted AMS Vans, told them what we could afford, and they recommended a used van with low mileage, located in Georgia. Not to fear, they would deliver it to our door, at an appointed time at our convenience, on a carrier. They provided close-up pictures of all features. I loved dealing with them; they assuaged all my fears about dealing long-distance. I would wholeheartedly recommend AMS Vans to anyone needing their services.
Wheelchair Accessible Vans
Considering shopping with AMS Vans? Check out just a few of our weekly special deals on New/Used and Used/Used Vans!
- Stock #: 490347
- Mileage: 65,949 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 334386
- Mileage: 45,438 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Short
- Features: 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 829100T
- Mileage: 21 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant