Testimonial | Review – Southport, North Carolina's George B Pleased with AMS Van, Spreads the Word
I needed a handicap-accessible van after my wife had a stroke and has been left paralyzed on one side.
I researched the internet extensively and spoke to two local companies as well. My conclusion was that AMS seemed to be the best place to buy. They offered the largest number of vans to choose from and the lowest prices.
So, I contacted AMS and found that they are very easy to deal with. I chose a van, AMS did the conversion and delivered it to my home. The van has met all my expectations. I would do business with AMS again; and, just today, I recommended AMS to a family here at rehab who is in the market for a handicap-van. I am a satisfied AMS customer.
Wheelchair Accessible Vans
Considering shopping with AMS Vans? Check out just a few of our weekly special deals on New/Used and Used/Used Vans!
- Stock #: 180968T
- Mileage: 39,677 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Long
- Features: 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 496159
- Mileage: 40,343 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Features: 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 766798T
- Mileage: 85,285 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, DVD Player, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base