Testimonial | Review - Handicap Van Buyer Victor B Is Happy with His New Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Purchased Online
I hate to buy cars!
And I have bought a lot of them. Car dealers drive me nuts with hidden costs, tax, tags, paper work charges, prep ... on and on. But that all changed when I bought a van from AMS.
The selection was excellent, the sales staff knew their product, and every detail was spelled out - exact cost, warranty, options - everything. They even made sure that we understood that since we were buying from out of state that we would have to pay our state's sales tax.
Even when I asked the tough questions like - "What happens if that ramp motor burns out?" They answered it without hesitation, and the answer was better than I expected. We never had to wait and the entire purchase was completed in a few hours. I like they way they do business. I'll buy another van from AMS if I ever wear this one out!
Wheelchair Accessible Vans
Considering shopping with AMS Vans? Check out just a few of our weekly special deals on New/Used and Used/Used Vans!
- Stock #: 766798T
- Mileage: 85,285 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, DVD Player, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base
- Stock #: 238084
- Mileage: 37,558 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Long
- Features: Backup Camera, DVD Player, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: A58762
- Mileage: 43,601 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side or Rear Entry Lift
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Parking Sensors, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant