Barbara D | Glassboro, NJI would be the first to say how scary the process is, as you know it was a good year and a half back and forth on your web site and talking with you on the phone. Now that I have my beautiful van here in New Jersey I can't tell you how happy I am. From the gentleman in the refurb department to the driver who delivered my van in my driveway, everyone was helpful and available for any questions I had. I look forward to many years of taking Amy to her appointments and even for a ride on the weekends we've done that a few times already. What a difference it makes getting her in and out, the retracting tie downs are wonderful, so easy to use. I've even taken my mom and her friend who was able to just walk into the back seating area with her walker on a few outings. Having the one vehicle also has cut down on expenses and if I am out and need to pick Amy up at her day program I don't have to go back home to get the van. So as you can hear I am extremly happy with the van, and besides all that the van is beautiful, I have gotten so many compliments on how it looks. Thanks again for your patience. God Bless, Barbara D Glassboro, NJ PS I'd be happy to talk with any one from my area who is considering a van purchase.
Wheelchair Accessible Vans
Considering shopping with AMS Vans? Check out just a few of our weekly special deals on New/Used and Used/Used Vans!
- Stock #: 693016
- Mileage: 41,599 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Remote Start, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, Kneeling, Lowered Floor
- Stock #: A27878T
- Mileage: 16,646 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Lift
- Features: Backup Camera, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Parking Sensors, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 463875
- Mileage: 44,844 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Long
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Remote Start, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, Lowered Floor, ADA Compliant