AMS Vans makes mobility freedom easy and affordable. Browse our massive inventory of new and used handicap vehicles. Or, send us an email and tell us exactly what you want — we’ll find it and delivery it to your driveway.
Janesville, Wisconsin Wheelchair Van Delivery Information
Delivery Fees To Janesville, WI
|Drive & Fly||$932.25 - $932.25|
|Truck & Trailer||$1,011.16 - $1,011.16|
|Pickup Discount||$240.00 - $240.00|
It's been a core mission of AMS Vans since 1999 to bring low-cost wheelchair vans to every person who needs one and, with our buy-from-home program, customers in Janesville, Wisconsin can buy a handicap van from one of the top dealers in the nation without leaving home.
Our mobility consultant will work around your daily obligations, creating a custom sales experience. To cap off the sale, you can have a mobility professional deliver your handicapped van to anywhere in the Janesville, WI area.
Customers in Wisconsin can choose the following delivery options:
- Drive & Fly: One of our professionals will drive your wheelchair van from our office in Atlanta to your home or office in Janesville, Wisconsin, and then, fly home.
- Truck and Trailer It's almost 900 miles from our facility to Janesville, WI. You can prevent those miles from accruing right off the bat by having the mobility professional drive a truck that will haul your handicap van on a flatbed trailer instead.
- Pickup Discount Our most economical option is for you to come to us in Atlanta, GA and pick up your adapted van personally. In addition to no delivery fees, customers who travel to us from Janesville, Wisconsin normally qualify for a pick-up discount off the purchase price.
New and used wheelchair vans operate just a little differently from traditional minivans, so we provide our "White Glove Service" to get you accustomed to using the equipment before you drive. Our mobility professional will show you how to use the factory and accessible features of your handicap van, give you some safety guidelines, and answer your questions before we hand over the keys.
Should you change your mind about your wheelchair van upon delivery, you have the option to refuse the sale without penalty. At the time of delivery, if you aren't completely happy with your adapted van, tell the mobility professional. We'll take the van back to our headquarters, end the sale, and get a refund of your payment in the mail. If you choose, before you make a final commitment, we can meet you at a mechanic in Janesville, WI and wait while they determine the condition of your wheelchair van.
AMS wheelchair van conversions are installed on minivans with high resale values like Dodge, Chrysler, and Honda. When it's time to upgrade, AMS Vans considers gently used accessible vans to purchase direct, or AMS Vans customers can list their accessible vehicles for private sale in our mobility classifieds free for one month. We also consider both accessible and unmodified vehicles for trade-in towards the purchase of a new or used wheelchair van. Customers in Janesville, Wisconsin can benefit from the convenience of having their trade-in picked up at the same time we deliver their handicapped van.
Call us now at 800-775-VANS (8267) and find out more about our modified-transportation opportunities. One of our consultants will obtain a list of your unique accessibility needs and identify some of our handicap vans for sale that may interest you. Once you decide on the vehicle you'd like to own, we'll handle it from there while you can stay home in Janesville, WI.
We're thrilled to bring affordable accessible transportation to so many people across the United States and can't wait to bring a new or used wheelchair van to your home or office in Janesville, Wisconsin in the near future.
- Stock #: 788309T
- Mileage: 95,939 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: 3YR/36K Conv Wrty
- Stock #: 323208
- Mileage: 22,717 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Features: N/A
- Stock #: 558063
- Mileage: 22,698 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base