Advantages of Buying a Wheelchair Van from AMS Vans, Inc.
Like any major purchase, buying a wheelchair accessible van is a huge decision, made even more meaningful by what's at stake--your mobility independence. The team at AMS Vans, Inc. understands how this decision affects your life, and we've built our stellar reputation nationwide by offering some of the safest, strongest, and most reliable handicap vans in the mobility industry, along with incomparable customer service.
Here are several solid reasons why you should buy a new or used mobility van from us:
- AMS Vans, Inc. was established in 1999 expressly to sell genuinely affordable wheelchair vans to everyone who needs enhanced mobility. That's why we focus most on certified used vans and other used accessible vehicles.
- Our virtual showroom is accessible 24/7/365! Browse through our extensive inventory of mobility vehicles online at your leisure and buy without ever leaving your home. If you're in the neighborhood (the greater Atlanta area), visit our 20,000 sq. ft. showroom of ready-to-ride handicap vans. Either way, AMS Vans, Inc. is dedicated to helping you find the ideal vehicle for your needs and lifestyle.
- Our low price guarantee promises that, if you've selected an AMS brand handicap accessible van and started the paperwork, and you find a comparable van at a lower price, even up to the time of delivery, we''ll match or beat that price.
- The innovative, easy-to-operate AMS brand side entry and rear entry conversions are perfect for customers interested in having your personal minivan modified for wheelchair access.
- Every new or used wheelchair van modified by Adaptive Mobility Systems comes with a brand-new wheelchair van conversion.
- All newly modified Adaptive Mobility Systems handicap minivans have a durable, lowered floor-pan conversion warranty covering the structural integrity and rust-proofing of the lowered floor.
- Newly modified AMS-brand vehicles, including the AMS Legend (side entry), AMS Edge (rear entry), and AMS Edge II Long Channel (rear entry) models come with an outstanding conversion warranty honored nationwide.
- AMS Vans, Inc. accepts all types of trade-ins, including cars, trucks, SUVs, and professionally modified wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- We're well-stocked with late-model year, accessible Chrysler Town & Countrys, Dodge Grand Caravans, Honda Odysseys, Volkswagen Routans, Toyota Siennas, as well as full-size vans.
- Experience depreciation minimization! When you purchase a low-mileage, gently pre-owned accessible vehicle, you're far less likely to lose thousands of dollars when you "drive off the lot".
- Our exceptional customer service supports you as long as you own the van.
- A toll-free, 24-hour conversion emergency help line assists our customers in any location across the country.
- AMS Vans, Inc. delivers wheelchair vans directly to our customers from Maine to California--and sometimes, beyond!
- Since many of our customers are purchasing a vehicle sight unseen, every one has the right of refusal upon delivery. If a customer is dissatisfied with the van for any reason, we'll take the van back to our headquarters and refund payment in full. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Ask us about our record in this department. You'll be impressed!
- We have a Post-Purchase Sales Plan--if or when you want to sell your handicap van, we'll purchase it directly through our Buy-Back Program or help you sell it through our mobility classifieds.
- For those who would like to try before buying, we offer handicapped van rentals with a discount toward your purchase.
We welcome your questions! Call us toll-free at 800-775-8267 (or 770-729-9400 if you're in the Atlanta area). Meanwhile visit our appreciation-filled Handicap Van Reviews page to read real testimonials from many of our happy customers. AMS Vans, Inc. is a company strictly grounded in genuine customer satisfaction, and we look forward to serving you.