AMS Vans makes mobility freedom easy and affordable. Browse our massive inventory of new and used handicap vehicles. Or, send us an email and tell us exactly what you want — we’ll find it and delivery it to your driveway.
Bellingham, Washington Wheelchair Van Delivery Information
Delivery Fees To Bellingham, WA
|Drive & Fly||$2,261.22 - $2,261.22|
|Truck & Trailer||$2,869.47 - $2,869.47|
|Pickup Discount||$780.00 - $780.00|
Stay home and focus on daily activities in Bellingham, Washington while purchasing wheelchair vans from a top dealer through our online sales program.
You'll communicate with a mobility consultant online and by phone, and we'll work around your schedule to create a personalized sales experience. Once the sale is all set up, we can deliver your handicapped van to your home or office in Bellingham, Washington in less time than you may think.
Washington customers can choose to have new and used wheelchair vans delivered several ways:
- Drive & Fly: One of our expert mobility professionals will drive your handicap van personally from our office to your home in Bellingham, Washington, and then, fly home.
- Truck & Trailer: Opposed to having your handicap van driven across the country, choose to have it hauled on a flatbed trailer in order to protect the integrity of the mileage and condition as referenced on our website.
- Customer Pick-Up: The idea of seeing our country from the windows of one of our high-quality wheelchair vans is exhilarating. We invite you to travel to our office in Atlanta, GA to pick up your handicap van personally. In most cases, customers who travel from Bellingham, WA qualify for a pick-up discount that comes off the purchase price, just for driving home their vehicle personally.
To ensure that every driving experience in your wheelchair van is the best possible, we offer our "White Glove Service" to get you accustomed to how your specific handicap van operates. We'll demonstrate all the accessible and factory features of your adapted van, tell you about some of the safety features, and answer any questions you have.
When we deliver your handicapped van, if you aren't totally satisfied for any reason at all, tell the mobility professional. As part of our satisfaction guarantee upon delivery, we'll take the adapted van back to our office, where we'll stop the sale and promptly mail a refund of your payment. If you'd like another opinion, we are more than willing to meet at any mechanic in Bellingham, WA and wait while n evaluation is done before you make a final decision.
All new wheelchair van conversions and ramps are backed by great warranties that speak to their high quality. Since our conversion process doesn't affect the driver's side rocker panel, any remaining factory warranty on the van itself remains valid. Call 800-775-VANS (8267) to find out more about our warranties. While you're on the phone, we'll make a list of your accessibility needs and feature some handicap vans for sale that may interest you. Should you see one you want to purchase, we'll handle the rest while you stay home in Bellingham, Washington.
Since 1999, we've been fortunate to have the opportunity to deliver affordable accessible transportation to people across the nation so, you've probably seen a wheelchair van in Bellingham, WA that was delivered to the owner by AMS Vans, and we can't wait to come back and bring your ticket to mobility freedom.
- Stock #: 605473
- Mileage: 17,660 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, DVD Player, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Parking Sensors, Driver Pwr. Seat Base
- Stock #: 855461
- Mileage: 28 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Leather, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Remote Start, Driver Pwr. Seat Base
- Stock #: 490347
- Mileage: 65,977 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant