Adapt-Solutions Power Pull
|Adapt Solutions Power Pull||$2,400.00|
Power Pull for Handicap Van RampsDesigned for wheelchair users that enter and exit a mobility van independently, the Power Pull is an electronically controlled cable that attaches to the wheelchair and assists the user going up and down the handicap van ramp. The cable is attached to the left and right of the wheelchair easily by the user, often without assistance. Once properly secured, the cable is operated by a pocket-size remote, helping make the entire process easy. Price does not include installation.
Features of the Power Pull:
- Stop feature on remote control lets you stop operation at any time
- Power Pull holds securely while on the ramp during the entire operation
- Auto-lock clutch system keeps tension on the cable at all times during use, so the cable will never unravel or become entangled
- Safety Switch keeps cable from accidentally releasing while in use.
- Built-in breaker activates if the wheelchair isn't going up the ramp straight and prevents the chair from being pulled too far over to one side. Once the wheelchair user repositions him/herself back to the middle of the wheelchair ramp, the breaker re-activates.
- Small, pocket-sized remote control
- Housing for operation electronics and cable storage is small and doesn't take up much room inside the wheelchair van.
NOTE: This mobility equipment item must be professionally installed to fit your wheelchair van or vehicle at the AMS Vans LLC. handicap van dealership location in Atlanta, GA. Due to legal requirements, direct shipping is not available. Price does not include installation.