Get know-how, advice, and live demos from your AMS Vans mobility experts. Use the button below to connect with our Mobility Product Manager, Mr. Dan Arbuckle and his team of mobility equipment experts.
Bruno Out-Sider Meridian Lift for Power Chairs and Scooters
Powered Scooter, Power Chair, or Wheelchair Exterior Platform LiftModel ASL-250 The Bruno 250 Out-Sider Meridian Lift is the most rugged, reliable and versatile exterior power chair or scooter lift for the back of your SUV, minivan, full-size van, sedan, CUV or pick-up truck. This vehicle lift is operable with the touch of a button and secures your power chair or scooter automatically to the back of your vehicle. There are also exterior-grade retractable belts or straps available for extra security. The Bruno Outsider Meridian folds up and has a swing-away option for easy access to the back door or hatch of the vehicle. The Bruno 250 Out-Sider Meridian is height-adjustable, angle-adjustable and has an emergency back-up sound safety feature when in reverse. Check out more of the Bruno 250 Out-Slider Meridian features below. With a three-year warranty, the Bruno Out-Sider is truly one of the best power chair and scooter lifts AMS Vans offers! Price does not include installation.
Bruno Out-Sider Meridian Lift Features:
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Fully powered, so lifting and storing your power chair or scooter can be done with one-button operation.
- Rugged and dependable–100,000 mile life
- Capable of handling weather extremes
- Service, installation and repair available nationwide through our network of AMS Vans dealers and service providers
- Tested for rough road conditions
- Single-switch operation
- Self-leveling platform
- Low-profile design with rear-view mirror visibility
- Lighted license plate holder
- Drive the scooter or power chair on and off the Bruno lift in multiple directions–no reversing.
- Platform traction coating for easy drive on/off
- Platform folds up automatically when not in use
- Secures the power chair or scooter automatically when lift is raised
- Optional swing-away device to move the Bruno lift and access the rear of the vehicle
- No structural modifications necessary–the Outsider Meridian lift mounts to your Class II or Class III hitch receiver (not included)
- Easily reinstall into your next vehicle for an even longer life
- Auto securement for power chairs using a Hold-Tite arm
- Auto securement for scooters using Hold-Tite foot
- Works with minivans, pick-up trucks, CUVs, SUVs, sedans, and full-size vans
- Lifts & Platform Devices - Handicap Equipment - Handicap Vehicles