Get know-how, advice, and live demos from your AMS Vans mobility experts. Use the button below to connect with our Mobility Product Manager, Mr. Dan Arbuckle and his team of mobility equipment experts.
Bruno Out-Sider Micro Scooter Lift
Powered Scooter Lightweight Exterior Platform LiftModel ASL-225 The Bruno Outsider Micro Scooter Lift is a lightweight, exterior scooter lift, capable of lifting 145 lbs., for the back of your vehicle.This Bruno lift has an exclusive “lift mast angle adjustment” that provides a tight fit for your scooter. Operation is easy and can be done with one hand. The “whisper quiet” R3 Lift Belt/Motor offers durability and maximum reliability. The scooter lift can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac. The Bruno 225 Outsider Micro Scooter and Wheelchair Lift provides easy-to-use securing straps for maximum convenience. See the all the features below. Price does not include installation.
Bruno Out-sider Micro Scooter Lift Features:
- A lightweight exterior vehicle lift designed for popular travel scooters
- Fold/Unfold lift platform
- The gas-spring assist provides easy “fold/unfold” of the lift platform. The safety latch prevents unintentional lowering of the lift platform
- Industry-leading 145 lb./65.9 kg. lifting capacity
- Lowest-profile design minimizes rear vision obstruction
- Exclusive “lift mast angle adjustment” allows the installer to nest the Out-Sider Micro tight against the rear of the vehicle
- Road and laboratory tested by a certified testing facility
- Bruno's R3 Lift Belt/Motor combination provides “whisper quiet” operation and maximum reliability and durability
- Convenient control arm lets you operate the lift from a safe distance
- Scooter secures to the platform with an easy-to-use, reliable strap system that can be operated with one hand!
- When not in use, the Bruno Micro Scooter Lift can be removed from the vehicle, folded up, and stored
- Lifts & Platform Devices - Handicap Equipment - Handicap Vehicles