Get know-how, advice, and live demos from your AMS Vans mobility experts. Use the button below to connect with our Mobility Product Manager, Mr. Dan Arbuckle and his team of mobility equipment experts.
Q'Straint M-Series Wheelchair Tie Downs
|QStraint M Series||$100.00|
Manual Wheelchair Safety Straps
The M-Series Q'Straint wheelchair straps offer a more affordable version of the Q'Straint Max wheelchair tie downs. Get the same Q'Straint quality and safety testing with this less expensive model. The M-Series model differs in that it is a manual safety belt system that does not self-retract.
Wheelchair tie downs straps secure the wheelchair to a floor-mounted track in a wheelchair accessible van. These safety straps hook the wheelchair to the handicap van at four different points, crucially improving passenger safety.
Q'Straint wheelchair tie down systems have passed safety tests SAE J2249 and ISO 10542, which determine the best system for wheelchair passenger safety in motor vehicles.
- J-Hook (Reduces belt twisting and allows for a proper fit with just a quarter turn)
- Designed to fit virtually all wheelchairs, power chairs, or mobility scooters
- Cam and Over-Center Buckle (for maximum safety)
- Compatible Anchorage to the Floor
- L-Track (installed in all AMS Brand wheelchair vans)
- Flat-Hook Floor Anchorages
- Crash tested at 30 mph
- 20g's of force
- 2-Year Warranty
- Meets or exceeds the following standards and regulation testing
- SAE J2249*
- ISO 10542
- FMVSS 209,302,210,222
- CMVSS 209
- CSA Z605
- AS 259 6
*not all Q'Straint M Series Systems meet these regulations
NOTE: This mobility equipment item is available for nationwide shipping directly to your home or office.