Our mobility consultants are ready to help you through your accessible vehicle purchase process with professional advice and expertise. Contact us today and start living free.View Our Inventory Contact AMS Vans Sales Department
Adaptive Driving Steering Controls
Adaptive driving steering controls attach to the steering wheel, allowing the driver to turn the new or used handicap van with ease. There are many different types of steering controls to accommodate the many different mobility needs of drivers with disabilities, such as those with limited tensor control, those who need wrist support, those who are unable to grip, and even amputees with prosthetic hooks. AMS Vans will install the steering controls best matched to the driver's requirements.
Additional steering wheel options for hand controls:
- Horn and/or headlight dimmer can be included in the installation.
- Knob and foam grips are interchangeable, depending on your preference.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Stock #: 101882A
- Mileage: 106,627 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Driver Pwr. Seat Base
- Stock #: 490347
- Mileage: 65,977 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant
- Stock #: 125021T
- Mileage: 87,801 Miles
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Short
- Features: Backup Camera, 3YR/36K Conv Wrty, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, ADA Compliant